A cataract is a clouding of the lens in the eye which leads to a decrease in vision.
- Clouded, blurred or dim vision
- Increasing difficulty with vision at night.
- Sensitivity to light and glare.
Glaucoma is a condition that causes damage to your eye's optic nerve and gets worse over time.
- Severe eye pain
- Nausea and vomiting
- Sudden onset of visual disturbance, often in low light.
The cornea is the transparent front part of the eye that covers the iris, pupil, and anterior chamber.
- Visual impairment, such as blurred or cloudy vision
- severe pain in the eye
- tearing & sensitivity to light.
Eye care center in Bareilly
Our Services to give best care for your eyes